Universities & Colleges
Annual fees: AED 10,000 ( universities & colleges offering design education)
Institutional Membership connects Faculty and students of universities and colleges with the interior design community, which includes designers, design associations and industry representatives. This benefit reflects APID's vision to create a strong link between interiors designers, industry and education. APID's outreach also expands to include local and international associations and media partners.
Accreditation from KHDA. Academic City or Ministry of Higher Education. UAE
List of programs & courses related to design
Once an APID member, the faculty & staff from the interior design program have access to APID's benefits at no additional charge.
1. Obtain APID Certificate and Permission to use relevant APID member logo on website and email signature for the full year of the membership
2. Access to APID events to network with colleagues, designers, industry, media partners and government bodies through APID event
3. Promotion on APID's Website by having a one full promotional page advert-sing their courses , educational activities and student's work
4. Promotion of their events and activities on APID's social media platform
5. APID 's Assistance in organizing jury sessions , exhibitions and competitions for students when needed
6. Connect with the industry for student internships and jobs
7. Access to APID 's Private Design hub
Complimentary memberships : 2 faculty members
All other faculty members can acquire professional memberships with a50% discount on professional membership fee.
Faculty Member Annual Dues according to APID's Annual Calendar : AED 500
Each member university and college can have a student chapter of APID
All student can be part of the student chapter by getting 50% discount on the student fee.
Student Member Annual Dues according to APID's Annual Calendar : AED 150