SME's & Start-Ups Membership
Annual fees: AED 3000 (SME's and new startups with ( less than 3 years of operation & 1 -20) employees)
Small Companies and new startups (less than 3 years of operation) either related to design services or supply of designer products can acquire memberships.APID Membership connects designers, industry and education together to create a strong and credible interior design community, which reflects APID's vision and ethos. APID's outreach also expands to include local and international associations and media partners.
Once an APID member, the Company ''s registered professional member or nominated person ( ! ) can have access to APID's benefits at no additional charge.
A valid trade license
Proof of the Company 's formation year
Proof of Total No of Employees
1. Obtain APID Certificate and Permission to use relevant APID member logo on website and email signature for the full year of the membership
2. Access to APID events to network with colleagues, designers, industry, media partners and government bodies through APID event
3. Promotion on the website with the name and the LOGO ( for external links to the company's website, special rates & conditions apply )
4. Promotion of their events, activities, and projects on APID's social media platform
5. Opportunity to acquire dual membership with international interior design associations in partnership with APID ( Conditions apply )
6. Connect with the industry for student internships
7. Access to APID 's Private Design hub
NOTE: Membership Fee: 3000 AED. ( with Less than 15 employees,, either locally or globally )
APID Membership Dues are payable annually according to the calendar year of APID.
One industrial or professional membership is offered complimentary with this package .Any extra member can acquire membership by
paying an additional fee of 500 AED per person.( conditions apply)
Bank charges must be incurred by the remitter. Kindly note that completion of the application form on the reverse side confirms all
membership benefits have been read and fully understood.